Hey everyone

Sebulba

Poster
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
210
Im not even sure if any of you remember me. I only played CS:S, but I havent been able to play since last June. My laptop was the only computer I had that was able to run the game and unfortunalty it crashed right before summer. Due to a lack of spare money laying around, I have just recently been able to get a new laptop, which means I will hopefully help populate the servers once more :)

Not sure if this part of the post should go here, but Ill keep it all together. Before I stopped playing I was promoted to eGO. After the absence and 6 months later, I am asking to just start over as an =(e)= (if this has not already been done). I dont think I could admin, and I would just rather play the game and let the other, more qualified, eGOs take care of everything.

Good to be back, hopefully I can be seen on the servers after Christmas passes :)
~Sebulba
 
Well you should PM leadership or someone if your admin doesn't work.
 
welcome back man! btw, I still think you have one of the cooles name/avatars of the whole clan!
 
Welcome back! (i dont know who you are because im pretty new) but welcome back!! hope to see you around. lol.
 
Welcome back!!! Ohhh, dont forget to contact an advisor to see if you still got your admin powers and such. If not, ask them to reactivate them. Glad to have you back :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top