- Joined
- Jul 31, 2009
- Messages
- 4,757
...well for a week that is :biggrin:, I'll be on vacation, but anyways to the main point of this thread:
Anyway, heres how I did on mesa in an hour or two tonight. Should've stopped a bit earlier because the last ten deaths I only got a few kills lol, would've been more impressive, but I was having fun and thats what counts :thumbup:. I have now been playing heavy more often and have about 15 hours as it, most of it in the vents of mesa
. Anyway, no I'm not making it my main or anything, just taking a short break from spy 
PS, how do you like that sandvich use xo? Well, its still not as great as it could've been since I had another personal medic with me so I was letting him heal me for faster ubercharge, but whatever
Anyway, heres how I did on mesa in an hour or two tonight. Should've stopped a bit earlier because the last ten deaths I only got a few kills lol, would've been more impressive, but I was having fun and thats what counts :thumbup:. I have now been playing heavy more often and have about 15 hours as it, most of it in the vents of mesa
. Anyway, no I'm not making it my main or anything, just taking a short break from spy 
PS, how do you like that sandvich use xo? Well, its still not as great as it could've been since I had another personal medic with me so I was letting him heal me for faster ubercharge, but whatever

Last edited:





















