My Last Night on Mesa :(

Kevimaster

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
4,757
...well for a week that is :biggrin:, I'll be on vacation, but anyways to the main point of this thread:

cp_blackmesa_final0023.jpg


Anyway, heres how I did on mesa in an hour or two tonight. Should've stopped a bit earlier because the last ten deaths I only got a few kills lol, would've been more impressive, but I was having fun and thats what counts :thumbup:. I have now been playing heavy more often and have about 15 hours as it, most of it in the vents of mesa :P. Anyway, no I'm not making it my main or anything, just taking a short break from spy ;)

PS, how do you like that sandvich use xo? Well, its still not as great as it could've been since I had another personal medic with me so I was letting him heal me for faster ubercharge, but whatever :)
 
Last edited:
It was a fun morning (for me) or night (for you) indeed.

I am the LIFESAVER SCOOT...Bonk.
 
holy crap i hate you... im like ur best friend IRL and i didn't know about this until i saw this thread:glare:

like seriously ive seen you a lot lately and the last time u ever mentioned a vacation was like 2 weeks ago lol...

anyways have fun... and remember, i hate you :biggrin:

EDIT: WHOAWHOAWHOA... all the posts in the THREAd so far except for Diamonds are from people on his team during that screenie/game!
EDIT2: sorry cheesewolf i didnt see u there... ok but its still interesting to note... (nobody on red posted :P)
 
Last edited:
EDIT2: sorry cheesewolf i didnt see u there... ok but its still interesting to note... (nobody on red posted :P)

:crying: RED, y u h8? :(

:P lol, I'm pretty sure I told you yesterday or the day before xD.

Anyway, thanks guys for the compliments :)
 
NOOOOOOO Now who will i be able to show hilarious videos to? Probably everyone else. Have fun and see you when you get back.
 
Don't learn to play heavy in mesa, mesa is easy mode for heavies, when you step on to another map you will be destroyed.
 
you're singing to the choir Carmine, Kevin says multiple times daily "BM is a pair of trianing wheels" "anyone can own on BM, and get owned" "It's so easy! like anyone can do good on BM!"

other things he says relating to BM (and some people in it) are inappropriate for the forums :P
 
Good luck on ur vaction. Don't forget our little teamwork there that one day. ;D

Don't get shot!

kthxbai.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top