B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Dec 21, 2009 #21 60% not as bad as I though.
S sLurP Active Member Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 297 Dec 21, 2009 #22 I am 47% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?
R rayne Forum Fiend Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 658 Dec 21, 2009 #23 100%, kthxbai Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
T Timmi I made one post Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 2 Dec 21, 2009 #24 You are 45% addicted to Counterstrike. Hmm. I thought it would be a tad higher.
A Azn_Master EGO Zealot Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 1,608 Dec 21, 2009 #25 this isnt goood 84% uhhh....
P Pepper1 Poster Joined Nov 29, 2009 Messages 107 Dec 21, 2009 #26 I am 54% addicted to Counterstrike.
J JarJarBinks23 Active Member Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 368 Dec 21, 2009 #27 You are 77% addicted to Counterstrike. There has been 8651 person(s) as addicted as you. well i thought it be higher maybe they shoulda made it how addicted are u to dust 2 then i be set
You are 77% addicted to Counterstrike. There has been 8651 person(s) as addicted as you. well i thought it be higher maybe they shoulda made it how addicted are u to dust 2 then i be set
P Pandabeer Poster Joined Sep 26, 2009 Messages 121 Dec 21, 2009 #28 WOA ADDICTED FTW. I am 73% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?
F FaTtY-mIc-FaTFaT Forum Fanatic Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 984 Dec 21, 2009 #30 You answered yes to 14 of 43 questions. You are 33% addicted to Counterstrike. There has been 16726 person(s) as addicted as you. LAWL thats a first
You answered yes to 14 of 43 questions. You are 33% addicted to Counterstrike. There has been 16726 person(s) as addicted as you. LAWL thats a first
A azn modern warfare 2 Active Member Joined Jul 3, 2009 Messages 359 Dec 21, 2009 #31 You are 98% addicted to Counterstrike
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Dec 22, 2009 #32 You are 77% addicted to Counterstrike That's bad.
D Dr.Ricwulf Poster Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 119 Dec 22, 2009 #33 You are 42% addicted to Counterstrike WTH, I play EVERY day(unless no computer/internet available). I'm gonna change this 4 into a nice little 9.
You are 42% addicted to Counterstrike WTH, I play EVERY day(unless no computer/internet available). I'm gonna change this 4 into a nice little 9.
C Chirpin Rookie Joined Feb 26, 2009 Messages 56 Dec 22, 2009 #35 I am 54% addicted to Counterstrike. Really thought it would be more
P Pandabeer Poster Joined Sep 26, 2009 Messages 121 Dec 22, 2009 #36 AzN MoDeRn WaRfArE 2 said: You are 98% addicted to Counterstrike Click to expand... lol lol nolife
I IDigitalDeadI EGO Addict Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 1,316 Dec 22, 2009 #37 Not as much as I thought, but whatever
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Dec 22, 2009 #38 I am 68% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you? ahh.... no way.. i played like... everyday since i bought the game! and that was 2 months ago! lolz
I am 68% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you? ahh.... no way.. i played like... everyday since i bought the game! and that was 2 months ago! lolz
S SnipeZ Rookie Joined Oct 4, 2009 Messages 33 Dec 22, 2009 #39 god dangit im 100% addicted some one help me arg
A azn modern warfare 2 Active Member Joined Jul 3, 2009 Messages 359 Dec 22, 2009 #40 Pandabeer said: lol lol nolife Click to expand... lol win