Got TF2

Hey lilerich, welcome to TF2! Hope you Enjoy the Heavy Class! NOM NOM NOM! =)
If you need any help on weapons visit here
 
Greetings and welcome to TF2, can't wait to dance on your corpse...

Cheers mate!
 
I think i'm going to get completely owned..... oh wait, thats ALL THE TIME!
 
welcome to the family of friendly frags!

dont forget to take a demo whenever your playing so you can compile a Youtube Video of Shame to all of your victims!

happy gaming bud
 
Zer?™;1199681 said:
I pwn noobs.

Don't worry about Zero, he spends half of his time playing as a pile of gibblets. I like to call him 'meat-shield'.

You know I don't mean it Zero :)
*edit* welcome to the TF2 side of things!
 
Last edited:
Don't worry about Zero, he spends half of his time playing as a pile of gibblets. I like to call him 'meat-shield'.

You know I don't mean it Zero :)
*edit* welcome to the TF2 side of things!

You mean pile of spycrabs. ;)
 
Welcome to TF2! Ignore those who talk highly of themselves, as they are little sissies who can't pwn :P, especially stickyfingers (I <3 you guys XD)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top