Didn't get your Milestone weapons?

Lol. If they haven't fixed it yet, Valve said in some emails and the blog that it should be fixed in the next couple of days. If you still don't have your weapons, contact Steam support. It may take a little while but many people have gotten their weapons from it.
 
I've gotten all of my weapons via the milestones. Not once have I not gotten a weapon.

Just got the Buff Banner today and it came the moment I died and got "War Crime And Punishment."
 
I've gotten all of my weapons via the milestones. Not once have I not gotten a weapon.

Just got the Buff Banner today and it came the moment I died and got "War Crime And Punishment."

Same here. Hell, I've gotten at least 2-4 of every new unlock through random drops and achievements. Guess we're superior. The only explanation! :P
 
About time this got fixed. But I LOLed when i got the eyelander trough drops 20 seconds after I got it trough milestones :D.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top