crafting question

TheHulk

Famous
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
517
Okay i have the pickelhaube and the bakers boy hats...two classes i really dont play...if i put them both together and hit craft do i get a random hat?
 
I crafted my Miners Light and Fancy Fedora for a Demo Fro. Considering I never play Spy I thought it was a good deal.
 
Okay i have the pickelhaube and the bakers boy hats...two classes i really dont play...if i put them both together and hit craft do i get a random hat?

The baker's boy hat is pretty much the only hat I want.
 
I crafted my Miners Light and Fancy Fedora for a Demo Fro. Considering I never play Spy I thought it was a good deal.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Lucky for me i killed you a few times today on turbine, I will hunt you down and kill you for your blasphamy!!!!
 
fedora + beard = flippin awesome

Yea I have a fedora and 2 camera beards (I got the beards this week). Mysteriously I have two gunboats as well. My point is, the camera beard since being moved to miscellaneous slot makes it more common? Just like the gunboats being pretty easy to pick up.
 
I wonder what a demoman pot + gunboats + sandman = roflsauce
or sniper x sniper x sniper = better roflsauce?
 
Yes, the camera beard now has the same chance of dropping as weapons, its no longer special =P
 
well i did it about ten minutes after making this post lol...and i got a miners light...so i take two hats for classes i never play and get an even lamer hat for a class i equally avoid...oh well...one more hat and i can try again xD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top