Okay i have the pickelhaube and the bakers boy hats...two classes i really dont play...if i put them both together and hit craft do i get a random hat?
I crafted my Miners Light and Fancy Fedora for a Demo Fro.
I crafted my Miners Light and Fancy Fedora for a Demo Fro. Considering I never play Spy I thought it was a good deal.
I crafted my Miners Light and Fancy Fedora for a Demo Fro. Considering I never play Spy I thought it was a good deal.
fedora + beard = flippin awesome
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Lucky for me i killed you a few times today on turbine, I will hunt you down and kill you for your blasphamy!!!!
Okay i have the pickelhaube and the bakers boy hats...two classes i really dont play...if i put them both together and hit craft do i get a random hat?
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Lucky for me i killed you a few times today on turbine, I will hunt you down and kill you for your blasphamy!!!!
I crafted my Miners Light and Fancy Fedora for a Demo Fro. Considering I never play Spy I thought it was a good deal.