What did you get for the holidays to enhance tf2?

I got some other Steam games to make TF2 that much more of a draw. If I'm not playing it all the time, I'll eventually break down and fire it up :P
 
It's 1 PM on Christmas day and I still haven't opened presents.

I think my dad gave me a second monitor so I can dual screen. I guess that helps because I can watch Youtube and play tf2 at the same time.
 
I got a PS3

No wait. Umm...I got... Wait a second...

*Runs out the door*.
 
Turtle Beach Earforce 5.1 Surround Sound Headsets. Now I can hear spies trying to sneak up on me!
 
Very nice guys, sounds like maybe finally I will have a challange in turbine, hope to see ya tehre soon. FYI I can talk now, engies get ready to be yelled at lol !
 
My choice of anything at the Valve store. Doesn't really enhance, but will boost my morale. BUFF BANNER IS CHARGED! READY THE BUGLE!

I got a TF2 soldier shirt and a Mann Co shirt. And a Blackmesa cup - I threw that in to get free shipping.

Should be here the first of the year or so. Yay
 
Very nice guys, sounds like maybe finally I will have a challenge in turbine

Funny, if I remember right, Team Albino Dominated Team Hex, twice. There would even be pictures, if Team Albino captain had remembered to turn X-Fire on. :P
 
Got a microsoft live headset (which I cannot get working, I hate microsoft) and L4D2, which is making me worse at TF2 haha.
 
Other games, that way I can enhance my idling and focus on something else instead of tf2.
 
I got a blackberry so I can text and call Garden when the servers are down and sometimes when they arent so I can just bug him
 
A RAID controller. Now my OS and game drives are both running RAID-0, with room for all of my data drives.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top