internet killed my run

Green Lantern

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 4, 2009
Messages
870
cpblackmesafinal0081.jpg


not the best scores but it was
the first time i hit ove 500 points on eGO servers
the first time i played that long on the same server
:D
 
I hate to say it, but when you dropped, i was glad for a moment... ;)

Good score GL ...
 
I was happy to have killed you while there. ^_^

Nice score though. =o I dont remember what my highest has been... Maybe 400 or 500. I need to make a 1k run at some point. xD
 
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

I would smash the keys out of my keyboard if that happened.
 
your terrible... sorry to say.

ha better than i could ever do, and you have 10 times the patience i have :)

nice job.
 
What I'm really wondering is there's 43 dominations and no revenges. Does that mean you didn't get dominated that whole time, or did the people who did dominate you leave before you got the revenge. If it's the first one I am impressed. :)
 
What I'm really wondering is there's 43 dominations and no revenges. Does that mean you didn't get dominated that whole time, or did the people who did dominate you leave before you got the revenge. If it's the first one I am impressed. :)

Should mean that he wasn't dominated, but it could also mean he got dominated but didn't get revenge. Seeing the stats, I would go for the first point.
 
Should mean that he wasn't dominated, but it could also mean he got dominated but didn't get revenge. Seeing the stats, I would go for the first point.

Dominations mean how many times you've dominated someone. Revenge means how many times you've gotten revenge on someone who had dominated you.

So if he was dominated at any point, he never got a revenge.
 
43 dominations 0 revenges? With 503 points and 371-145 KD ratio? Wow dude nice!:thumbup:
 
Lol you should have taken the time to up your pbrush skills - it looks like you threw in a couple Cyrillic letters. :)

Nice run tho :thumbup1:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top