Scrim?

Mr.evil

Poster
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
134
The Green Street Elite's are lookin for a few scrim games so we can get better and step our game up :D haha. If you are in a team and wanna play around lemme know

6v6

planed date

have fun
 
Take a browse through the table of last seasons TF2 league, if you want to sort out a few practice scrims try and contact the respective team's captain to organise a match.
Once you have a date (try to sort it well in advance) PM Zergspower/Foxhound so they are aware of what's going on.
 
Last edited:
add me on steam, I can usually gather some people together to scrim you guys. Might not be all eGO people, if that's okay...
 
Let me get 4 more players (I've already gotten one person interested) for a scrim against you guys. I'll re-post here with updated information.
 
i could gather my [Fail] clan if you want a fight, we aren't pro's or anything
 
We're not 'Pros' either :P, we just like to play and want to get better as a team :), and maybe become 'pro' ;)
 
Back
Top