New Years Day Event

Zergspower

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,357
Since most of you will be too busy doing other things on New Years EVE we have decided to throw a New Years DAY event!

It will last till it dies but the first hour we encourage you to stay in the server, after that if you want to see what the other divisions are doing inside their event we encourage you to go there or stay in the one you are currently in.

Dont forget to bring the fireworks!
 
That's 11am for me, hehe.

I'm lame enough to be inside at that time, and also a few hours after too, so most likely will be around. Dont shoot me if I dont show up though.
 
That's 11am for me, hehe.

I'm lame enough to be inside at that time, and also a few hours after too, so most likely will be around. Dont shoot me if I dont show up though.

Actually its 11pm (if you havent moved away from Finland that is).

Looking forward to some new year crazyness.
 
Actually its 11pm (if you havent moved away from Finland that is).

Looking forward to some new year crazyness.

Haha, yeah. My bad. I had just woken up a bit before I came here to post that. <.<
 
I'll be there for as long as I can. People tend to show up at my house hours before scheduled events. I can always make them wait outside though.
 
Back
Top