FBG PLink Donations

we have 32 territory's snd 2 of them have 13 million and 510 thousand troop's in them X|X|X|X|X|
 
we have 32 territory's snd 2 of them have 13 million and 510 thousand troop's in them X|X|X|X|X|

you mean 22? Thats the weekly limit per clan to take over. We need all of those troops on the spot until we actually secure it for ourselves, the time it takes is posted in each terr. Once its captured, I can move out about 95% of them to take other spots :)
 
you mean 22? Thats the weekly limit per clan to take over. We need all of those troops on the spot until we actually secure it for ourselves, the time it takes is posted in each terr. Once its captured, I can move out about 95% of them to take other spots :)

yea thx for correcting :)
 
750,362 plinks donated

The history before jan first is gone and I've donated all my plinks to eGO.
SO i just subtrated what i have with my total amount of plinks i;ve had
 
Last edited:
OK, I think I made a knucklehead move.:chair:
Yesterday in game I typed "!pld all" and then I see the message say "you have successfully donated 466,000 to your clan"
Well, the issue is I believe that in FBG it still has me listed in my other clan OFPR! That clan is no longer active in FBG or CSS for that matter, i will get them back and get them to eGO
 
Donated a total of 924,594 PL to ego so far, so it says on my profile :]
 
make sure you are a member of the eGO clan on FBG, then when you are in game type !pldonate all
 
Go to the FBG website and check your profile and it will say how many you have earned.

To donate your plinks, you must type !pld all in game otherwise we can't use them
 

Latest posts

Back
Top