I've always respected how the servers have been ran, I appreciate how the rules are enforced and most of the time it makes the eGO servers a nice place to play, however, the admins are a bit power hungry and it's becoming a problem.
I see admins kicking and even banning without warning for minor offences such as mild swearing and door blocking.
I was just kicked from the jail server for calling an admin an idiot because said admin door blocked me for a good 30 seconds or so. I could sort of accept that, maybe I shouldn't have called him an idiot, but I was then banned after accepting his apology. I was banned because an admin broke the rules and I called him out on it, if that's not hypocrisy, I don't know what is.
Sort it out, eGO. You have a decent reputation to maintain.
I see admins kicking and even banning without warning for minor offences such as mild swearing and door blocking.
I was just kicked from the jail server for calling an admin an idiot because said admin door blocked me for a good 30 seconds or so. I could sort of accept that, maybe I shouldn't have called him an idiot, but I was then banned after accepting his apology. I was banned because an admin broke the rules and I called him out on it, if that's not hypocrisy, I don't know what is.
Sort it out, eGO. You have a decent reputation to maintain.















