W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Nov 19, 2007 #21 YAY, Appreciation Week!!!!! ^_^
I Italian_Stallion-TR- Active Member Joined Aug 28, 2007 Messages 326 Nov 19, 2007 #22 Oreos and Mustard for everyone!
D DreamSleep Forum Fiend Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 618 Nov 19, 2007 #23 Amen to this.. let's party and celebrate the work of all those who made this awesome clan possible and keeping it running!
Amen to this.. let's party and celebrate the work of all those who made this awesome clan possible and keeping it running!
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Nov 19, 2007 #25 [quote1195513740=Italian_Stallion-RR-] Oreos and Mustard for everyone! [/quote1195513740] LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party on the KK server anybody?
[quote1195513740=Italian_Stallion-RR-] Oreos and Mustard for everyone! [/quote1195513740] LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party on the KK server anybody?
R@LPH N@DER Rookie Joined Jul 3, 2007 Messages 65 Nov 19, 2007 #27 I'll drink scotch every night for the whole week in honor of it. Oh wait I do that anyway.
L Lekk [VN] Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 2, 2007 Messages 3,678 Nov 19, 2007 #28 I'll try to get on servers more this week ^__^
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Nov 19, 2007 #32 E's are included, right?
D DyeMatrix Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 30, 2006 Messages 2,504 Nov 19, 2007 #34 [quote1195522666=bLackout {RD}] E's are included, right? [/quote1195522666] Sure are =)
H Heimlich[Jones] Poster Joined Jun 19, 2007 Messages 215 Nov 19, 2007 #35 meh theyre ok i guess. I mean i could do much better. but you guys get by JK, you guys rock. thanks for everything you do here and for making eGO the amazing clan that it is today
meh theyre ok i guess. I mean i could do much better. but you guys get by JK, you guys rock. thanks for everything you do here and for making eGO the amazing clan that it is today
J Jakemac Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 8, 2006 Messages 2,096 Nov 19, 2007 #36 [quote1195525549=sugafree [JONES]] oh yeaa!!!! [/quote1195525549] I agree
C Caine Forum Fiend Joined Nov 11, 2007 Messages 632 Nov 19, 2007 #37 Good thing its in the same week as Thanksgiving, because im sure we can all be thankful for what the leaders have contributed.
Good thing its in the same week as Thanksgiving, because im sure we can all be thankful for what the leaders have contributed.
E Evil-Jester EGO Zealot Joined Oct 27, 2007 Messages 1,573 Nov 19, 2007 #38 Amen to this.. let's party and celebrate the work of all those who made this awesome clan possible and keeping it running!
Amen to this.. let's party and celebrate the work of all those who made this awesome clan possible and keeping it running!
Artimus Springsteen's Boss Board Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 7,356 Nov 20, 2007 #40 I'm sure I speak for the entire Council when I say we are humbled by your comments here. Everyone in the clan contributes something to making this the best gaming organization on the web.
I'm sure I speak for the entire Council when I say we are humbled by your comments here. Everyone in the clan contributes something to making this the best gaming organization on the web.