Everyone Please Read

Oreos and Mustard for everyone!

Untitled-1.png
 
Amen to this..
let's party and celebrate the work of all those who made this awesome clan possible and keeping it running! :)
 
[quote1195513740=Italian_Stallion-RR-]
Oreos and Mustard for everyone!

Untitled-1.png

[/quote1195513740]



LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Party on the KK server anybody?
 
[quote1195522666=bLackout {RD}]
E's are included, right?
[/quote1195522666]

Sure are =)
 
meh theyre ok i guess. I mean i could do much better. but you guys get by


JK, you guys rock. thanks for everything you do here and for making eGO the amazing clan that it is today
 
[quote1195525549=sugafree [JONES]]
oh yeaa!!!!
[/quote1195525549]
Kool-AidMan.jpg


I agree :)
 
Good thing its in the same week as Thanksgiving, because im sure we can all be thankful for what the leaders have contributed. :D
 
Amen to this..
let's party and celebrate the work of all those who made this awesome clan possible and keeping it running!
 
I'm sure I speak for the entire Council when I say we are humbled by your comments here. Everyone in the clan contributes something to making this the best gaming organization on the web.
 
Back
Top