Throught my time back playing DOD:S, I've played on an Jagd/Comar server. As many of you already know, Colmar has 2 points for each team, that requires each 2 explosives to explode the point fully. Jagd has 3 points, all defended by the army, making it so the germans have to detonate 2 bombs at those 3 points within a certain amount of time. So far I've enjoyed those two servers and would like to make an offer.
As the current servers are payed from/by donators, I would agree to pay for atleast half of each server, if not more, and have the donators pay for the other half, if not less. I would think that people would enjoy a change every once in awhile, from the capture the flag game play, to an explosive/bomb type game.
It's just a thought that I had to possibly widden the servers a little bit, and offcer our members, along with other individuals who enjoy our clans servers, the opportunity to change things up a bit.
Please post any thoughts, concerns, ideas, etc. you may have about this. Feel free to send me private messages if needed as well.
As the current servers are payed from/by donators, I would agree to pay for atleast half of each server, if not more, and have the donators pay for the other half, if not less. I would think that people would enjoy a change every once in awhile, from the capture the flag game play, to an explosive/bomb type game.
It's just a thought that I had to possibly widden the servers a little bit, and offcer our members, along with other individuals who enjoy our clans servers, the opportunity to change things up a bit.
Please post any thoughts, concerns, ideas, etc. you may have about this. Feel free to send me private messages if needed as well.











