Insurgency 100% off!!!!!

fathobo

Famous
Joined
Dec 6, 2008
Messages
411
Hey guys my name is eGO fathobo and I am with the Insurgency Division. I'd like to let you guys know that Insurgency is FREE. As long as you have a HL2 Mod game, so if you have CS:S, DOD:S, TF2, any game we basically support except COD then YOU CAN HAVE IT!!!!. All tell you the truth, when I started playing other games like CS:S and TF2 I SUCKED REALLY AND I MEAN REALLY BAD!!!!! But I still tried it and I got better as time went on.

SO COME OUT AND PLAY A FREE GAME
, INSURGENCY!!!!!, we have a great group of guys in our vent channel and our servers are always jam packed.

We also have a de_dust 2 map for you CS:S guys!!!!

Just go to your Games and then search Insurgency, and go ahead and click the first one and go ahead and download it. You might have to go to the site to have to but who cares!! ITS FREE!!!

It is a very realistic game and if you suck NEVER GIVE UP!!!!

JUST TRY AND TRY AGAIN!!! YOU WILL GET BETTER AS TIME GOES ON JUST LIKE ANY OTHER GAME.

We hold classes on weapons and have great events, our team of Insurgency players will love to help you if you are having trouble, so hop on down and play some Insurgency with your fellow eGO brothers.
 
100% off! What a deal. My problem is... I suck at INS too!
 
I downloaded it and I'm not the best either. I lost my touch at DoD:S too! :O
I used to be pro back in the day at Hide & Seek, if a division opens let me know! hahaha
 
got it. played it. got addicted. but kept teamkilling so people angry at me :(
 
Installed it, played it, uninstalled it.

Did not like the mechanics of it.
 
I played it once. There was only a few servers, and all of them had hackers on them. I'll try again soon, cause I guess I didn't hit "Refresh Servers". Lol
 
:D just keep trying and soon you will not be tking as much, trust me when i first started play INS thats all i got. Feel free to add me to your friends if you need help or anything to be explained.
 
It's extremely hard for me. I usually team kill someone because I don't know what the other players look like, because I never see them. Since I can't see them, I have no clue where I'm getting shot at. It's just really frusterating >.<
 
Lol, I guess this division has an advantage over all the others.

I wish INS would work...
 
I am not very smart..... what do you mean go to my games? On steam? if it is where do I search for Insurgency! Please help...

thanks
 
Back
Top