Insurgency 100% off!!!!!

Lol, I guess this division has an advantage over all the others.

I wish INS would work...

what do you mean with advantage? lulz i would like to know then i could "exploit" that advantge lulz
and why doesn't it work?

Installed it, played it, uninstalled it.

Did not like the mechanics of it.

well most of the bugs have been taking out of the game, and the game still has update's that fix a lot and enhance gameplay so maybe you could play it again after a certain update and begin to like the game :P
 
100% off! What a deal. My problem is... I suck at INS too!

practice practice practice!!!

i used to play tf2 and dodwith a guestpass and i sucked at both games but after playing it for a while i becam bether, the same for cod world at war and css (games i have :p)
 
i played it when it first came out lol
but then i went back to CS:S because me and my friends just rocked our server...
bu thats long time ago, i guess i wont hit anything if i restart playing it :D
but i decided to DL it today after school, might play 1-2 rounds
 
Hey guys my name is eGO fathobo and I am with the Insurgency Division. I'd like to let you guys know that Insurgency is FREE. As long as you have a HL2 Mod game, so if you have CS:S, DOD:S, TF2, any game we basically support except COD then YOU CAN HAVE IT!!!!. All tell you the truth, when I started playing other games like CS:S and TF2 I SUCKED REALLY AND I MEAN REALLY BAD!!!!! But I still tried it and I got better as time went on.

Even if you have CoD, you can get it, (I think anyways) Because It'll download HL2 and give the option later to buy it.
 
i'm downloading this right now! i play way to much TF2 and i need something new. also i need to dominate more people in different games so i look more BA :P
 
ive played INS on friends computers and it is pretty fun, i plan on getting it real soon and playing with you guys
 
100% off! What a deal. My problem is... I suck at INS too!

You aren't the only one! I still play from time to time, and have a lot of fun :) I don't know why you wouldn't get it.

Download it!
 
i like the game i just find it hard to locate who is on my team and who is not
 
I actually squee'd for a moment until I realized...(1) I already downloaded it when it was mentioned at a meeting by rtdriver and (2) it's always free. D:

How dare you pick on the gullible like myself. ;(

Seriously though, I have been wanting to try it out, but whenever there has been a class showing you the ropes...I am usually about to put the little one to bed.

One of these days I will manage! =D
 
Insurgency Beta 3.0

The INS team has some exciting news, we can expect a whole new Insurgency later this year, one guy that I was playing with who is an =(e)= member said that INS is having a beta 3. Now THE team or atleast my buddy said that it is going to switch to the Orange box Source engine, so that means better graphics and better game play. Another thing that it is so great is that the TEAM is remaking the maps and supposedly adding new ones in the game. They want to make the graphics more entertaining. There will be new weapons and you can customize them, we can expect the patch later this year.
 
INS is a very cool game but no one gives it a try because they think it's not cool because of beta. If you have any friends out there that own hl2 or source SDK please tell them to download it and just give it a chance and they might like it. Just spread the word!!!
 
Back
Top