As some of you may know, I live in GMT, which sucks because lots of events are on very late and members on late as well. Over the past 2 weeks it has been the Christmas holiday as I imagine it has been in many countries. My original idea for this post was to have some Garry’s Mod pictures showing things like “The Blackmail of Spray” and “Tonux’s time in jail” which for me have been great times over the holidays. Unfortunately this was time consuming and would not be able to get it done in time for this post. So instead, I’ve gone though my Steam Friends List and picked out names that have done something this Christmas to make it an awesome holiday, even if they didn’t know it.
Like I said those names are just from my friends list and there are probably many more who that did something small to make it a great holiday for. This isn’t a good bye for anything just a big “Thank You”, I’ll still be gaming etc on the weekend.
Until Next Holiday, good luck and have fun.
Thanks Again
Best Wishes
Tonux
- lil erich
- Skippy
- Dr. Compton
- CaptGoomba
- Cpt. Kirk
- Cpt. Gomezzz
- Spray
- Stormy
- Dutchoper72
- Ravage
- Pilatus12
- General Nuisance
- Matt With A Cat
Like I said those names are just from my friends list and there are probably many more who that did something small to make it a great holiday for. This isn’t a good bye for anything just a big “Thank You”, I’ll still be gaming etc on the weekend.
Until Next Holiday, good luck and have fun.
Thanks Again
Best Wishes
Tonux
Last edited:















Ravage is near bottom of list.








