How lucky are you?

It took you 201.45 hours to get Bonk helmet. You consumed 50.36 kW while idling. That cost you $2.92
9.png


VALVE I WANT MY $2.92 BACK! I DIDNT WANT THIS HAT! D:

Btw, nice page spidey! Its funny! :D
 
It took you 214.31 hours to get Batter's helmet. You consumed 53.58 kW while idling. That cost you $3.11

Spidey - your power over teh internets never cease to amaze me...

:)
 
It took you 205.73 hours to get Tyrant's helm. You consumed 51.43 kW while idling. That cost you $2.98

Nice!
 
It took you 21.43 hours to get Ritzy Rick's Hair Fixative. You consumed 5.36 kW while idling. That cost you $0.31

31 cents!
 
It took you 780.07 hours to get Brigade helmet. You consumed 195.02 kW while idling. That cost you $11.31
11.png

O.o it hates me
 
It took you 4.29 hours to get Ye olde baker boy. You consumed 1.07 kW while idling. That cost you $0.06

Good for me.:)
 
It took you 25.72 hours to get Tyrant's helm. You consumed 6.43 kW while idling. That cost you $0.37


I win.
 
It took you 4.29 hours to get Officer's ushanka. You consumed 1.07 kW while idling. That cost you $0.06



Awesome!
 
It took you 711.49 hours to get Baseball Bill's Sports Shine. You consumed 177.87 kW while idling. That cost you $10.32


$10.32 for a hat that looks like my character model hasn't loaded properly? Scaaring mee.....
 
It took you 68.58 hours to get Tough guy's tuque. You consumed 17.14 kW while idling. That cost you $0.99

Dollar Tree Win.
 
It took you 137.16 hours to get Fancy fedora. You consumed 34.29 kW while idling. That cost you $1.99

Yes that 1.99$ was worth it i love you fedora
 
It took you 8.57 hours to get Ye olde baker boy. You consumed 2.14 kW while idling. That cost you $0.12

That that, idling! =D
 
You need to fix your random number generator there Spidey, it keeps coming up with the same bunch of "time to find" entries.
 
If I keep clicking Try Again, does this mean my in game backpack will be filled with hats!?

It took you 17.14 hours to get Fancy fedora. You consumed 4.29 kW while idling. That cost you $0.25
 
It took you 8.57 hours to get Officer's ushanka. You consumed 2.14 kW while idling. That cost you $0.12

I wish... I've had over 120 hours of gameplay with no hats.
 
It took you 4.29 hours to get Glengarry bonnet. You consumed 1.07 kW while idling. That cost you $0.06

HAH!
 
It took you 8.57 hours to get Officer's ushanka. You consumed 2.14 kW while idling. That cost you $0.12

I wish... I've had over 120 hours of gameplay with no hats.

Yea, I think I must have had over 200 hours of gameplay-no idle servers, actual gameplay- without finding a single hat since they were first released! I've cleared out my backback a few times since then and have now converted all the duplicates into metal, but still no random drop hats :(
I only have to say...I'm glad I don't have to pay the electric bill!!! MUAHAHA!!!
 
lol, thats a pretty unique site!
It would be cool if VALVe sell the hats for real $ instead of waiting for em
 
It took you 25.72 hours to get Prussian pickelhaube. You consumed 6.43 kW while idling. That cost you $0.37.....I'd almost buy 3 hats for $1.20!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top