- Joined
- Jan 3, 2010
- Messages
- 11
Here's the death cam shot I was talking about, enjoy 
Good gaming with you
-pickle

Good gaming with you
-pickle


gah! who let picklefishlips in here?!?
I too have deathcam shots from bigwilly. lots and lots and lots![]()
I want a deathcam shot of you playing soldier too willy
But I only see the spies![]()
Come to Egypt, Cliff. There's quite a few regular competitive players on there these days. Great map.
But all on Q servers struggling my way to the top, still love it that a lot more eGO members are playing there lately 

cmon pickle i can out deadringer you in blackmesa any day of the week!
*shakes fist at beaverking*
You may be a better demo, but I am a better spy!
cmon pickle i can out deadringer you in blackmesa any day of the week!
Do we have a challenger?!!!!