For bigwilly

picklefishlips

I made one post
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
11
Here's the death cam shot I was talking about, enjoy :)

bigwilly.jpg


Good gaming with you

-pickle
 
gah! who let picklefishlips in here?!? :P

I too have deathcam shots from bigwilly. lots and lots and lots :(
 
I want a deathcam shot of you playing soldier too willy :)

But I only see the spies :(
 
Come to Egypt, Cliff. There's quite a few regular competitive players on there these days. Great map.

Ah, you know I love to play with you, even galkafisher and me are having epic battles on dustbowl again, and all the dustbowl regulars, but I doubt you would hunt me the same as galkafisher ;) But all on Q servers struggling my way to the top, still love it that a lot more eGO members are playing there lately ;)

Just drop by sometimes and I would love to get a knife in the back from you, I always liked a good challenge, make my way to the top a little bit harder ;)
 
Back
Top