- Joined
- Jun 22, 2007
- Messages
- 32
I don't know if there's another thread on buying computers or whatever, but I do know not to pay for overpriced crap (Hi Dell, Falcon etc. )
Now moving on, for those of you who are thinking of purchasing a new computer or whatever else there's a deal on the i7 920s if you're near a Microcenter (this might be outdated). For those of you in the LA area (and surrounding locations): http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0302727
And for those of you who have no idea what I am talking about (WATZ i7 LIMZ - and who are you?! ): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloomfield_(microprocessor)
Now moving on, for those of you who are thinking of purchasing a new computer or whatever else there's a deal on the i7 920s if you're near a Microcenter (this might be outdated). For those of you in the LA area (and surrounding locations): http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0302727
And for those of you who have no idea what I am talking about (WATZ i7 LIMZ - and who are you?! ): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloomfield_(microprocessor)















