- Joined
- Feb 6, 2009
- Messages
- 1,932
well people are saying it does not count even thought he had like a 3:1 ratio.. so i removed the pic, sorry guys
Last edited:
I still give you props. Whenever I've called duality a camper people get angry at me, so if he is so fantastic besides sniper all the way back on flash good job...event or not.
good job
no one ever dominates him, even in events
i am not sure.. have you?
I have, but I'm also of the belief that event dominations are close to meaningless
oh come on ron... it should count more in events than in regular servers.. in regular servers players are already used to the map, and know where to hide and camp..
if you do good in your map, but seem to suck real bad in all others, then you are really not that good...
Duality is a good all around player and has exceptionally good accuracy, that is why i count this domination. even in events he still dominates all other player
he has like 150-50 in a pistol event!! a pistol?? you know how good you have to be to pull that off in a PISTOL event?.. real good
haha well that's funny because I dominated him in the first pistol event, along with Spray, Angreifen, and everybody else on their team... and it just doesn't matter. The maps are weird, people are running around and goofing off in all-talk, nobody's playing pro it's just good people are going to play well regardless. You think it should count in orange maps? Admin abuse nights? Kalt assault? Rambo MGs or no-scope snipers only during wild card? Events are time to relax man and I don't play my hardest in them just as I suspect most people don't. I don't think anyone at the top really thinks twice about event dominations, maybe I'm wrong.
well said, but even in events i dont try to suck.. i always play as i would be playing any other time.
I didn't relize many players use event to get away from regular map playing.