longsest kill & dead streaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

black panther

Poster
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
202
sup guys,

well i was thinkin who have the longsest kill and the longest death streaks?

my longest kill streak:
48 in map:downhill snipe when i have 48 kills he shoveld me in my back:(

longest death streak:
24 dont know what map think im AFK :(

well lets see you streaks you can find him on your hlx page:)

panther
 
One of the longest and best scores I've had in what seems years was 2 nights ago I think. Started on Flash as axis assault and got owned. Like 2-10. Reset score and the MG42 opened up. I was up to 36-3 by basically hanging out of the cafe window and shooting mid, allied sniper house, the windows etc. Basically I was being really annoying for the other team :)

My final score was 100-23 or so. I was at 91-16 or something like that but it got really hard to rack up the kills when the allies took over mid and locked me out of cafe. Jumped 100+ points in that game. Went from 5950 and change to almost 6100. But by the end of that round I lost 80 points or so. It was a nice run, I have those in me every once and a while. But I love to play Rocket class and that usually means quite a few deaths and a good loss of points but its so amusing blowing up others and seeing their bodies fly across the map :)
 
longest kill streak 13, longest death streak 11, kinda pathetic.
 
Please use that existing thread, its always beneficial to use that search function at the top of the site/forums

Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top