- Joined
- Aug 7, 2007
- Messages
- 2,218
Yeah this group has been around since the 1st day TF2 was out
Man, I just had a ton of fun here as a sniper. I used the rifle (which I almost never do) while poopysthe34 hunted me down with a fireaxe and kotahlicious went at me as a soldier (later as a demo and a sniper). Lots of fun on the bumper especially.
Here's the best screenshot I got:
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1479/ctfconvoy0003.jpg
Yes, that is an engineer in the open on the enemy base about to shoot a cocky enemy sniper in the back. Now THAT'S engineering.

Probably got there by tele.![]()

Awww... I'm at a bar but you're making me wish I wAS there. Tomorrow. Assuming I'm nt at another bar.![]()
That is a rough choice. beer or tf2?
Beer? Nah. Last night was a whiskey night. Although it looks like I need to work on my iPhone typing skills based on that post. :/
My god that screenshot looks old...It has that hazy look to it...You know, the kind of haziness of when you look at a Polaroid picture of yourself from 10 years ago =P
You're right. I should make it look older: http://www.justinpedia.com/images/tagelssconvoy2.jpg
(Yes, I know there's a typing mistake in the file name, but I'm too lazy to fix it.)
Wow, RESPAWN used to win?