Looks like we got ourselves a Convoy!

Man, I just had a ton of fun here as a sniper. I used the rifle (which I almost never do) while poopysthe34 hunted me down with a fireaxe and kotahlicious went at me as a soldier (later as a demo and a sniper). Lots of fun on the bumper especially.

Here's the best screenshot I got:
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1479/ctfconvoy0003.jpg

Yes, that is an engineer in the open on the enemy base about to shoot a cocky enemy sniper in the back. Now THAT'S engineering.
 
Man, I just had a ton of fun here as a sniper. I used the rifle (which I almost never do) while poopysthe34 hunted me down with a fireaxe and kotahlicious went at me as a soldier (later as a demo and a sniper). Lots of fun on the bumper especially.

Here's the best screenshot I got:
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1479/ctfconvoy0003.jpg

Yes, that is an engineer in the open on the enemy base about to shoot a cocky enemy sniper in the back. Now THAT'S engineering.

Probably got there by tele. :)
 
Awww... I'm at a bar but you're making me wish I wAS there. Tomorrow. Assuming I'm nt at another bar. :)
 

Wow that sniper deserves this pic...

fail2-1.jpg
 
Beer? Nah. Last night was a whiskey night. Although it looks like I need to work on my iPhone typing skills based on that post. :/

Sure, blame the phone for your lack of typing skills when you've been drinking whiskey. Real nice.
 
This map is the rash of TF2 eGO.
The itch comes back so you scratch it and it feels good for a bit then it all goes downhill.
 
Ah I remember pub RESPAWN, he also tried playing warpath quite a lot too :P
 
My god that screenshot looks old...It has that hazy look to it...You know, the kind of haziness of when you look at a Polaroid picture of yourself from 10 years ago =P
 
I was recruited off of the Convoy server too :D

<3 convoy
 
Last edited:
just a quick question, why is the server set to reset the map every 45 minutes? Yesterday afternoon we'd get 16 players on and a good game going, and then the server would reset and we'd be back down to 6 players. 45 min later we'd have 15 again just to lose them all upon reset.
 
Back
Top