ba_jail_industrial testing tonight

Christy

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
4,213
THIS TESTING IS NOW OVER, THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!

If you would like to do some play testing, Join us in vent around 8:00 pst (After Late Night Fight). Password will be available there. We will start around 8:15 pst.

Here are some map screens. Some of its outdated but enough to see what its about. This map is not totally finished but just want to get feedeback before im totally done.

http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=114634

Server IP: 72.222.251.54:27015

Thanks to pickles for hosting this for us tonight. eGO rules apply while playing on his server.
 
Last edited:
Just also want to say that I have not been able to install anything on the server, so please cooperate while Christy runs his test.
 
I was in jail once. I don't want to be reminded... :(

@pickles sig - buttered pickles?
 
Played this for a while, it's really good. I think it could be potentially better than any of the maps in the rotation on the jail server at the moment.
 
Thanks again for all who came and played. Also, thanks for all the feedeback. I will optimize, add, fix some things and get it finished.

Also that empty room is just something i came up with but didnt have time to figure out what to do in there yet before we all played.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top