ChromeX or Maikool?

Do you like Maikool or ChromeX better?

  • ChromeX

    Points: 19 86.4%
  • Maikool

    Points: 3 13.6%

  • Total voters
    22
  • Poll closed .

Cyberia

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
2,671
Well i used to be called ChromeX but changed it to Maikool now I want ChromeX
back its strongly recommended I keep Maikool so which do you like better?
 
Last edited:
well i;d change it to chromeX and leave it at that, you came in as chromex you should remain chromeX just imo.
 
The poll will end in 4 days ( tuesday ) and I change it or leave depending on votes. :)
 
I was requesting username ChromeX when something happened and only chro was typed in.....

omg.....
 
It still woudnt let me submit ChromeX so I submited Chrome X
notice the space....
 
well finally not how i wanted it but it has " Chrome " and " X " in it.
 
Back
Top