All rockets

Rorschach

Famous
Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
470
dod_avalanche0000.jpg

I went rifle after I died. Blaze you missed all the fun bro but dun worry I'll get ya some more soon :P
 
ahaha once i went 109-48 only using the thompson's nades and pistol, i ditched the thompson at the beg of round
 
Whoa i make that many kills in like 2 days of DOD lol nice i suk with rocket im always shooting my garand nades in tiny windows
 
Now..keep in mind - I don't hack like Deadpool here, so..just keep that in mind...

I figured this would be easier :P I'm almost there Rich! I'm gettin' closer to ya! I made a demo of this round with all rockets included. The first..15 kills or so were from Support weapons (first kills were 3 nade kills - bunched up axis in the cellar >:D ).

PM me if you wanna see the nasty demo thing..

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n253/tucknrole/dod_avalanche0012.jpg

I'm still learning..but that's not bad for 3 rounds of rocket..IT WAS INTENSE!!
 
Well, I can safely say, after playing with tuckie here on KK, he hacks 100%, and I would... *someone whispers to my ear* Oh....my bad...heh he...nice lil Tuckie...
 
lol ^^^
deadpool i didnt know that rocket was even a useful gun on ava. i know that some people are amazing with it on ava but either you are amazing with it or terrible...
 
All you rocket fans should use my Pink Bazooka with Orange Rockets skin :D. Its hilarious seeing some dude with a shouldered pink bazooka... and it looks cool in first person view too :D.

dodavalanche0031tj8.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top