Now..keep in mind - I don't hack like Deadpool here, so..just keep that in mind...
I figured this would be easier I'm almost there Rich! I'm gettin' closer to ya! I made a demo of this round with all rockets included. The first..15 kills or so were from Support weapons (first kills were 3 nade kills - bunched up axis in the cellar > ).
Well, I can safely say, after playing with tuckie here on KK, he hacks 100%, and I would... *someone whispers to my ear* Oh....my bad...heh he...nice lil Tuckie...
lol ^^^
deadpool i didnt know that rocket was even a useful gun on ava. i know that some people are amazing with it on ava but either you are amazing with it or terrible...
All you rocket fans should use my Pink Bazooka with Orange Rockets skin . Its hilarious seeing some dude with a shouldered pink bazooka... and it looks cool in first person view too .