- Joined
- Jan 8, 2009
- Messages
- 378
Here is a three part video of a meet n greet. I was late so the first part I missed..NOTE: I know its laggy..I haven't got everything setup yet. Im going to have to lower my Screen resolution or something next time I make a video or something..I think it turned out ok anyway...Also I think that this may be a good idea to do on other events in the future.
well enough of my mindless ramblings here they are: (and if the first part won't play..skip ahead to like 3:00 min when it plays from there..then go back to the begining and it should play all they way through..I don't know why its doing that but that should make it work.)
Part 1:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVR_lLh1wn4[/ame]
Part 2:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtnYF3qAVnU[/ame]
Part 3:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taLYK8l61RE[/ame]
well enough of my mindless ramblings here they are: (and if the first part won't play..skip ahead to like 3:00 min when it plays from there..then go back to the begining and it should play all they way through..I don't know why its doing that but that should make it work.)
Part 1:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVR_lLh1wn4[/ame]
Part 2:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtnYF3qAVnU[/ame]
Part 3:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taLYK8l61RE[/ame]










Been off my game for the last month..that and I didn't really know the maps all to well either.


