Jail Trivia picks, are you being fair?

I find trivia so uncreative. I hate it when people do trivia, but it's better than couch game. Whenever couch game is played, I'm about 80% likely to rebel as it's just pointless. I won't name names, but there is one guy who follows the exact same script whenever he's warden...starts with trivia, then couch game and then odd man out or whatever...I usually just rebel as quickly as possible in his rounds, lol.
 
I liked Cryptex trivia really much. It was like, the winner didn't pick ppl to die, he just survived. But that games takes more than 1 trivia question :/ It would be awesome if anyone could figure out a new fair and funny game.:) That is what i think, but I still think Jail is really funny to play in :)
 
firstly, all these points have been discussed about before, and by an adviser at that, who have posted about it.

two, trivia will aways be here, easy questions will always happen, you will have to get over it.

when i play jail and win trivia, i always pick eGO members and my friends to die, sometimes others, because i hate you all lol

and lastly, picking of warden has already been discussed about, well over a billion times. if you have been warden last round, next round you are not going to be warden, im sure this has been cleared about. and if all else fails, admins should be the ones to make a line of whos going to be warden if there are multiple people gunning for warden.

hope that clears up your sinuses.
 
I agree, I HATE when people ask dumb math questions...Trivia > reflex competition of who can type 4 first. I also agree that eGO members only picking other members is kinda lame too, but it is a GREAT recruitment method ha
 
Point Number 2:
Repeated questions. Asking the same question over and over (EG, Kami's What does Kami mean? or just 2+2) adds a nice element of boredom into the game, because people who have played with you as warden before already know the answer, and pubs or newbies are left floundering wondering how they were supposed to get that. So be original; It takes about five seconds to pull up the web browser and google trivia.


... I wish I was a EG but I'm a E. and I'vuestion twice, and the reason why i asked it again is because Every1 said they had a trivia question.. and i told one person to post it and i said no math questions so hes like oh nvm then. Then i ask another person and he doesn't type anything. So that wasted a minute of the game or more. So as my last resort I used my name..
 
Last edited:
Fatty....Did you lack some sleep, or just have anger issues? Christ. It was just a few points, and I havent seen a thread about it here. And I lurk. A lot.

and kami the EG was...example? you know, eg, *daadaadaa*

Fatty i wasnt complaining about trivia. Ive been playing eGO for a solid two years. I was talking about constant 2+2 questions. It BORES the Ts. A nice brain twister that still isnt too hard, maybe even algebra, means they are at least SLIGHTLY entertained while getting shot.
 
Last edited:
Well, in all due respect, when I win trivia, I tend to kill off all of the eG's and eGO's. Cause I'm like that.

Also when I warden I give out daily STs to mostly pubs whom I've never met, like when I got warden, I look at the scoreboard look at all the names, and randomly choose. :D
 
whoa, i dont remember writing that, my bad acid, lol i was VERY HUNGRY. i haevnt eaten since yesterday morning, LOL that was my last meal until i went to work today, where i got a pizza pie, LOL. almost ate it all, im getting there XD

anyway, i meant that, no matter what, many of the players that play jail, dont read these topics, its just facts, and no matter what, they will always ask those kinds of simple questions, you cant really do anything about it. people who actually read these, might change their ways, but maybe for like one or two weeks.

nice of you to post this, but you have to remember, most of the people who play, the only time they ever visited the forums was to post there info when they joined. lol

sorry about before, i get really really mean when im hungry or tired XD
 
sorry about before, i get really really mean when im hungry or tired XD

So says the mighty Fatteh!!!

Keep him fed!!!

As far as this thread is concerned...Trivia is a way of life. You can make it fun, and if other people see something other than 2+2 as fun, maybe, just maybe it will change a few of those boring trivia rounds. But, if you have been around for a while, you are used to rounds of JUST Trivia...The current rules have at least solved that.

While you are at it, read up on the rules couch game has been significantly limited and trivia is limited to 6 kills now. Just thought its worth the mention.
 
I usually just randomly pick a section of people if I win trivia.
eg: The 3 from the left. or The 3 people on the bottom. :P
 
BloodyBunny, you slaughter millions of CTs. It doesnt bother me who you pick.

Its alright Fatty, I lashed out a little too much anyway.

And yes Coolhand, I remember just rounds of trivia. Ive read up on the rules.
 
When you pick a clan mate they remember... and they get their revenge and type out something like "HAHA KPO THATS FOR PICKING ME!!!"
 
when i play jail and win trivia, i always pick eGO members and my friends to die, sometimes others, because i hate you all lol

This is so win.

I try to pick people who have wronged me in the past because I'm a vengeful person like that. Starting with Toaster. : )

As for trivia, I try not to do questions like math or the normal ones... also I would try to do something that is fair to all (including international, if possible).. which rules out "Who was Texas Tech's football coach last season?" or "What is the capital of Idaho?" (btw, I love giggling at Idaho. Funny named state. : )..

Fair play keeps people coming back to the server!
 
The trick is to rebel if you win. You might be sitting out for >5 minutes but your team will love you for it. One trivia, one round, you win.
 
Walking down the street on a winter morning
I come upon upon a man filled with despair
Upon his face large tears are pouring
I hesitate for a moment then my question enters the brisk air
"Dear sir, I see you are sad. Why are you ailing?"
He replied, "NO MATTER HOW MUCH I PRAY, JAIL IS FAILING!"
 

Latest posts

Back
Top