Blackmesa Action

Doomfearkeeper

Active Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
378
Here is a video of you guessed it,,some blackmesa action..Nothing special..Just abit of me playing sinper..I did ok..but no where near my best..got some LOL kills...if you watch it all the way through you will know what I mean. Enjoy!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWku-jq62jA[/ame]
 
I think thats cool I wish I could even play anywhere close to how well everyone plays on there I just can't lol. I just started played about a week ago and I am from the CSS Division so this video was cool to me:)
 
I think thats cool I wish I could even play anywhere close to how well everyone plays on there I just can't lol. I just started played about a week ago and I am from the CSS Division so this video was cool to me:)


Glad to hear it :)
 
as i watch it i keep thinking the same thing over and over..
<Run forest, run!>

(:

~D
 
tl;dw

Heheh, seriously though, sniper videos are just boring to me.


Forgive my ignorance but what does tl;dw mean?

And its not supposed to be a sniper video...Just a game play on mesa video..I just happen to be be playing sniper as I almost always do on mesa..
 
Back
Top