KuNai EGO Zealot Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 1,922 Jan 13, 2010 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kio-gkZAhfc[/ame] A skin that replaces any Soldier hat [and Gibus], and probably even the gunboats. This skin can be found here.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kio-gkZAhfc[/ame] A skin that replaces any Soldier hat [and Gibus], and probably even the gunboats. This skin can be found here.
? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 Jan 13, 2010 #2 lmao nice skin.
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Jan 13, 2010 #3 LOL, wth...I'm going to have to get that so I can laugh the whole time I play.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jan 13, 2010 #5 YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE AEROPLANES!!!!!!!!!! WOooooooooooooooooooooooooo
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE AEROPLANES!!!!!!!!!! WOooooooooooooooooooooooooo
M maiella Forum Fiend Joined Sep 19, 2008 Messages 620 Jan 13, 2010 #6 I liked the taps part with the shotgun. very nice find
B BeaverKing Forum Fiend Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 622 Jan 13, 2010 #7 wow. hehe that might be better than the sniper skin that puts a giant jarate around his head with a snorkel sticking up out of it
wow. hehe that might be better than the sniper skin that puts a giant jarate around his head with a snorkel sticking up out of it
H Hodgepodge Poster Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 219 Jan 13, 2010 #8 Lol it would look pretty sick when you rocket jump w/ those.
K Kamon Famous Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 543 Jan 13, 2010 #9 That's hilarious, I was just searching Facepunch just over an hour ago in search of hats when I saw this. Probably right around when you posted it.
That's hilarious, I was just searching Facepunch just over an hour ago in search of hats when I saw this. Probably right around when you posted it.
D Ducttape Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,473 Jan 13, 2010 #11 hahahahaha best skin i've seen in a while
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Jan 13, 2010 #12 Nice skin lol. I posted a video, but it was kinda bad, but the song had some relevance.
Boo-Yeah!! EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Mar 12, 2009 Messages 1,507 Jan 13, 2010 #14 Soldier made chicken and cow scapegoats!??!?
B BeaverKing Forum Fiend Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 622 Jan 13, 2010 #16 Boo-Yeah!! said: Soldier made chicken and cow scapegoats!??!? Click to expand... Damn you, whale!
KuNai EGO Zealot Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 1,922 Jan 13, 2010 #17 BeaverKing said: wow. hehe that might be better than the sniper skin that puts a giant jarate around his head with a snorkel sticking up out of it Click to expand... Well, there's a skin where there's an actual Camper van for a hat.
BeaverKing said: wow. hehe that might be better than the sniper skin that puts a giant jarate around his head with a snorkel sticking up out of it Click to expand... Well, there's a skin where there's an actual Camper van for a hat.
J Jackie Forum Fiend Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 635 Jan 14, 2010 #19 ahah , funny skin ! Looks great
F FiRESAUCE Forum Fiend Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 745 Jan 14, 2010 #20 that'd be cool to do that but make it an innertube and make it ride a bit higher so it looks like you have a floaty when your in the water =p haha, sorry bad joke =p
that'd be cool to do that but make it an innertube and make it ride a bit higher so it looks like you have a floaty when your in the water =p haha, sorry bad joke =p