It's a bird..It's a plane..It's the Soldier in a plane?!

KuNai

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
1,922
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kio-gkZAhfc[/ame]

A skin that replaces any Soldier hat [and Gibus], and probably even the gunboats.

This skin can be found here.
 
LOL, wth...I'm going to have to get that so I can laugh the whole time I play.
 
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE AEROPLANES!!!!!!!!!! WOooooooooooooooooooooooooo :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
 
wow. hehe

that might be better than the sniper skin that puts a giant jarate around his head with a snorkel sticking up out of it
 
That's hilarious, I was just searching Facepunch just over an hour ago in search of hats when I saw this. Probably right around when you posted it.
 
Nice skin lol.

I posted a video, but it was kinda bad, but the song had some relevance.
 
that'd be cool to do that but make it an innertube and make it ride a bit higher so it looks like you have a floaty when your in the water =p

haha, sorry bad joke =p
 
Back
Top