Favorite Event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm Realism Night or Checkbook Balancing Night...... ill go with Checkbook Balancing Night!!!

Now did i spend $16.37 at walmart or was it $16.73, wait do i even write checks??!?!?!
 
Last edited:
Hmmmmm Realism Night or Checkbook Balancing Night...... ill go with Checkbook Balancing Night!!!

Now did i spend $16.37 at walmart or was it $16.73, wait do i even right checks??!?!?!

Lol that stormy is what the world will never know
 
my favorite events is realism night and used to be eagly eye event but they dont have that one any more i wish eagle eye would come back for the sniper event!
 
it actually makes it harder with everyone playing assault/support just because most people opt for assault and it's so cheesy to fight against while using support. I like the event because, all other things being equal, it's my time to shine with those weapons. No snipers, no MGs, no rifles, everyone around me has the exact same tools and opposition I do and I feel good when I excel in that kind of environment

No snipers

There's the real reason right there, he even said it himself :P

Hard choice, Realism or Quick Draw, both let me kick bu.. err massacre.. err politely remove the opposing teams admins from the selected mode of play :P

Yeah, you have that polite ability to head shot me across the map with your pistol :glare: Did you put a sniper scope on yours like mine? :P
 
haha like they're even a problem, I just don't need them picking off my bait errrr I mean my teammates...:drool:

HAHAHAHA Well said, I know the feeling with the bait errrr red shirts errrrr.........ummmmm...........teammates? :P
 
lol Kirk and RonPaul are the distractions while everyone sneaks behind to get the winning capture
 
lol Kirk and RonPaul are the distractions while everyone sneaks behind to get the winning capture

More like I distract the whole damn team and my teammates stand still, so I just go cap myself and shrug my shoulders when they roll up 15 seconds late. Teammates are so kirkin' overrated ahhhh WHY do I use his word :scared:
 
More like I distract the whole damn team and my teammates stand still, so I just go cap myself and shrug my shoulders when they roll up 15 seconds late. Teammates are so kirkin' overrated ahhhh WHY do I use his word :scared:

I blame Kirk and his "wild" gameplay lol
 
I blame Kirk and his "wild" gameplay lol

I BLAME MYSELF!

More like I distract the whole damn team and my teammates stand still, so I just go cap myself and shrug my shoulders when they roll up 15 seconds late. Teammates are so kirkin' overrated ahhhh WHY do I use his word :scared:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

*that made my day ron*
 
Oh! come one guys!! what about WILD CRAD (hint. please let the next one be grenades and knifes, please let it be grenades and knifes)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top