While the servers were being updated this evening I decided to try my hand at CS:S. I've only played this game a handful of times and I think I understand why now.
I'm playing and this one guys keeps following me with his knife, so instinctively I kill him. I killed a spy! I keep running around and the same thing happens, so I follow the same course of action. I had no clue there were so many spies in counterstrike. This happened a few more times and apparently "team killing" is looked down on in counter strike. I tried to tell the team that I thought they were spies. They didn't think I was very funny, but I was being serious.
Needless to say I felt like a complete nubcake and promptly left and went back to where I belong, TF2.
I learned today that I should stay to my game and not venture far from it.
I'm playing and this one guys keeps following me with his knife, so instinctively I kill him. I killed a spy! I keep running around and the same thing happens, so I follow the same course of action. I had no clue there were so many spies in counterstrike. This happened a few more times and apparently "team killing" is looked down on in counter strike. I tried to tell the team that I thought they were spies. They didn't think I was very funny, but I was being serious.
Needless to say I felt like a complete nubcake and promptly left and went back to where I belong, TF2.
I learned today that I should stay to my game and not venture far from it.




















