Want to help the e's win the dog tag scrim? here is a cheap and great way how!

Silly e's, one vent camper will not save you.

QFT. When I play Blackmesa, I use vents as transportation. I do not vent camp. And the E's will lose. :>

Also, about stats..Let's see..Let's look at the last half of my signature.

I'm rank 35. I haven't played on our servers in the longest while, however I'll stop by in our servers this weekend.

-9.09 Overall KDR
-1.67 kills per minute (went down, because Hlstats was not recording kills at all one point)
-Soldier.

If you do manage to recruit him, and I am on the opposing team on the day the dog tag scrim takes place, I have two words to say to you E's. :>

Good luck. ;)

EDIT:

In this metaphorical story, the part of the eG's will be played by Daffy Duck. The part of the eGO's will be played by Porky Pig. The part of the e's will be played by a rock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ_R5XaD2-8

I remember seeing that on TV a couple of years back. Good stuff.
 
Last edited:
Made some progress:
=(e)=™Noise964: So has anyone asked you to join eGO to help the e's win? :D
=(e)=™Noise964: I mean you can just join for one day and quit, Its just we just have to beat the e's. D:
=(e)=™Noise964: eGO's*
Galkafisher: yes they did but i'm not intersted;)
=(e)=™Noise964: Any reason why?
Galkafisher: because being an admin feels like a job to me:x, i just want to play the game
=(e)=™Noise964: yeah but e's don't get any admin abilities
=(e)=™Noise964: eG's are admins and up
=(e)=™Noise964: The only difference is that you wear the tag and join the event
=(e)=™Noise964: You don't have to be active or anything
=(e)=™Noise964: here is what it says about e's on the edgegamers website
=(e)=™Noise964: e's are recruits. They are learning the ways of eGO and getting to know everyone within the clan. e’s are held to higher standards than regular pubs on our servers. Although admin is not given at this point, they are watched closely to see who is capable of being an admin.
=(e)=™Noise964: no admin, no responsibilities, just the tag
Friday, January 15, 2010
7:50 PM - Galkafisher: yes i understand , but still no;)
7:50 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: aww
7:50 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: :|
7:50 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: What would It take to convice you to join just for that day
7:51 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: I don't even care if you stay, I just want to kill the O's
7:51 PM - Galkafisher: O's?
7:51 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: Here is the reason why I want you to join
7:52 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: edgegamers has this dog tag scrim
7:52 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: wait
7:52 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: eGO is split up into 3 basic ranks
7:52 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: the e's are the recruits, no admin but more say then people not in the clan
7:53 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: eG's are users that have some admin, but not a lot
7:53 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: they can kick but not ban
7:53 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: eGO's are full members of eGO, more admin stuff, etc
7:53 PM - Galkafisher: i see
7:53 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: and there is an event in the tf2 division called the dog tag scrim
7:53 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: e's vs eG's
7:54 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: eG's vs eGO's
7:54 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: e's vs eGO's
7:54 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: So far we beat the eG's
7:54 PM - Galkafisher: ah
7:54 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: and the e vs eGO event is coming up soon
7:54 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: If we win, we get bragging rights
7:54 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: and all I'm asking
7:54 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: is for you to join
7:54 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: JUST
7:55 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: for the event
7:55 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: Nothing long term
7:55 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: just to help us poor e's
7:55 PM - Galkafisher: and when is that?
7:55 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: I'm not sure
7:55 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: I'll ask
7:56 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: I have no idea
7:56 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: It may be in a few weeks at most
7:57 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: and If we have you on the e's side, our chances of winning will sky rocket
7:58 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: You will be a hero to the e's
7:58 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: and one extra pocket medic every time you join mesa
7:58 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: and you can quit after that
7:59 PM - Galkafisher: i would love to be in that event, but i dont want to join in EGO clan
8:00 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: How about when I find out when the event is, you join the day before, do the event, and then quit
8:00 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: Is that good?
8:00 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: You don't even have to wear the tag until you join the event
8:01 PM - Galkafisher: but it feels very wrong to me, to join then quit one day after xD
8:01 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: 2 days then?
8:01 PM - Galkafisher: lol
8:01 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: you can even join now, and don't wear the tag until the event
8:01 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: THEN quit
8:02 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: I mean if you like it and stayed that would be nice, but you don't have to
8:07 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: so are you at least considering it a little? I just want to know if I'm making progress.
8:09 PM - Galkafisher: i will think about it ;) ,
8:09 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: AWESOME
8:09 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: :D
8:11 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: Wow
8:11 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: Idk where the pictures go if I f5 them
8:11 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: xD
8:15 PM - Galkafisher: its probably at tf2 folder somewhere, hard to talk when my sentry is being attacked by 10 people xD
8:16 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: lol
8:16 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: I mean so I can get proof I made you think about it. :P
8:16 PM - Galkafisher: lol
8:16 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: Once I do that I'll go Pocket engie you
8:17 PM - Galkafisher: ;)
8:19 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: Found it. :D


For the picture here is the link, its not all of it, (the missing part isn't any solid proof, just me asking him

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/Noise964/galkafisherrecruitproof.jpg
 
=(e)=?Noise964: I mean you can just join for one day and quit, Its just we just have to beat the e's. D:
8:01 PM - Galkafisher: but it feels very wrong to me, to join then quit one day after xD

I agree with Mr. Galkafisher.
 
You noobs! If Galka joins, what's to stop us from field-promoting him just before the dog-tag scrim?

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN!
 
Made some progress:
=(e)=™Noise964: So has anyone asked you to join eGO to help the e's win? :D
=(e)=™Noise964: I mean you can just join for one day and quit, Its just we just have to beat the e's. D:
=(e)=™Noise964: eGO's*
Galkafisher: yes they did but i'm not intersted;)
=(e)=™Noise964: Any reason why?
Galkafisher: because being an admin feels like a job to me:x, i just want to play the game
=(e)=™Noise964: yeah but e's don't get any admin abilities
=(e)=™Noise964: eG's are admins and up
=(e)=™Noise964: The only difference is that you wear the tag and join the event
=(e)=™Noise964: You don't have to be active or anything
=(e)=™Noise964: here is what it says about e's on the edgegamers website
=(e)=™Noise964: e's are recruits. They are learning the ways of eGO and getting to know everyone within the clan. e’s are held to higher standards than regular pubs on our servers. Although admin is not given at this point, they are watched closely to see who is capable of being an admin.
=(e)=™Noise964: no admin, no responsibilities, just the tag
Friday, January 15, 2010
7:50 PM - Galkafisher: yes i understand , but still no;)
7:50 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: aww
7:50 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: :|
7:50 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: What would It take to convice you to join just for that day
7:51 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: I don't even care if you stay, I just want to kill the O's
7:51 PM - Galkafisher: O's?
7:51 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: Here is the reason why I want you to join
7:52 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: edgegamers has this dog tag scrim
7:52 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: wait
7:52 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: eGO is split up into 3 basic ranks
7:52 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: the e's are the recruits, no admin but more say then people not in the clan
7:53 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: eG's are users that have some admin, but not a lot
7:53 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: they can kick but not ban
7:53 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: eGO's are full members of eGO, more admin stuff, etc
7:53 PM - Galkafisher: i see
7:53 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: and there is an event in the tf2 division called the dog tag scrim
7:53 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: e's vs eG's
7:54 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: eG's vs eGO's
7:54 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: e's vs eGO's
7:54 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: So far we beat the eG's
7:54 PM - Galkafisher: ah
7:54 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: and the e vs eGO event is coming up soon
7:54 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: If we win, we get bragging rights
7:54 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: and all I'm asking
7:54 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: is for you to join
7:54 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: JUST
7:55 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: for the event
7:55 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: Nothing long term
7:55 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: just to help us poor e's
7:55 PM - Galkafisher: and when is that?
7:55 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: I'm not sure
7:55 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: I'll ask
7:56 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: I have no idea
7:56 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: It may be in a few weeks at most
7:57 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: and If we have you on the e's side, our chances of winning will sky rocket
7:58 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: You will be a hero to the e's
7:58 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: and one extra pocket medic every time you join mesa
7:58 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: and you can quit after that
7:59 PM - Galkafisher: i would love to be in that event, but i dont want to join in EGO clan
8:00 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: How about when I find out when the event is, you join the day before, do the event, and then quit
8:00 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: Is that good?
8:00 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: You don't even have to wear the tag until you join the event
8:01 PM - Galkafisher: but it feels very wrong to me, to join then quit one day after xD
8:01 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: 2 days then?
8:01 PM - Galkafisher: lol
8:01 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: you can even join now, and don't wear the tag until the event
8:01 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: THEN quit
8:02 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: I mean if you like it and stayed that would be nice, but you don't have to
8:07 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: so are you at least considering it a little? I just want to know if I'm making progress.
8:09 PM - Galkafisher: i will think about it ;) ,
8:09 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: AWESOME
8:09 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: :D
8:11 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: Wow
8:11 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: Idk where the pictures go if I f5 them
8:11 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: xD
8:15 PM - Galkafisher: its probably at tf2 folder somewhere, hard to talk when my sentry is being attacked by 10 people xD
8:16 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: lol
8:16 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: I mean so I can get proof I made you think about it. :P
8:16 PM - Galkafisher: lol
8:16 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: Once I do that I'll go Pocket engie you
8:17 PM - Galkafisher: ;)
8:19 PM - =(e)=™Noise964: Found it. :D


For the picture here is the link, its not all of it, (the missing part isn't any solid proof, just me asking him

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/Noise964/galkafisherrecruitproof.jpg

You noobs! If Galka joins, what's to stop us from field-promoting him just before the dog-tag scrim?

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN!

I'll just deny his application. =D
 
I got a feeling, no matter what the e's try to do, there is going to be a fail involved. One person won't make the difference. The O's will win, and Galka will not be a factor even if you convince him to play.

I agree that trying to get him to join just for the game is not ethical under eGO's rules. That is not what we stand for, and I personally think that recruiting him like that is just plain wrong.
 
Well it was either this or make up stuff to get the best eGO's demoted to e's, so I chose the less ban hammering one. :P
 
I got a feeling, no matter what the e's try to do, there is going to be a fail involved. One person won't make the difference. The O's will win, and Galka will not be a factor even if you convince him to play.

I agree that trying to get him to join just for the game is not ethical under eGO's rules. That is not what we stand for, and I personally think that recruiting him like that is just plain wrong.

I fail at life for trying to sing your post with the Black Eyed Peas. I didn't realize they weren't parody lyrics until your third sentence. -___-"
 
Back
Top