e Orientation

Pepper1

Poster
Joined
Nov 29, 2009
Messages
107
hey guys! i was out earlier and missed the orientation. sorry. i was wondering what i missed and if anyone could catch me up on some main topics brought up.
thanks!
 
This is something I would like to know also. I was not here because I had training and was learning of my possible deployment.
 
With a side of an AWESOME speech by Fluffy The Destroyer.


She made half of the advisers tear up I think :P

It was an awesome time though. Pretty much like most of the e orientations, the DL or Adviser from every eGO game talked about their events, admin training, how to get promoted (by being active), and just general stuff like that. Then at the end answered a heap load of questions. It went very well.
 
Okay.
Main points were.
1) eGO is a family! We can Come here, and have a Good time (Fluffy made this point)
2) Follow chain of command. (All adviser's and Fluffy Talked on this!)
3) INS has a lot to offer (RtDriver made that point)
4) e's can recruit, and help us admin by using team chat with @ (Tidus and Oldie)
5) How to get promoted: Stay active on the severs Help out, and note point 4. (pretty much all adviser's commented on this one!)

That's all I can remember without any notes.
It went really well!

-ICE
 
I missed this as well :(

I'd really like to get more involved with eGO.
 
Back
Top