So I made a couple TF2 sigs...

mdgrim

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
1,335
Both of my favorite classes! :) and I was curious as to which ones you guys think I should use :P

Heavy
heavysig.jpg


Engi
engisig.jpg


(P.S.) I will most likely be making at least one sig for each class over time, so if you see one you like, then you may use it ;)

Also, sorry I havn't been on the forums since like... summer XD i have been kinda busy and lost interest in the game over a long period of time, but im finally starting to come back hehe, you can usually find me over at the Blackmesa server
 
Well for
1)love it
2)shuld be in artwork section
3)I love it
Ps i love it

=D so... I asume that means you love both? >.> lol, and also I posted it over in the artwork section now. Shows you how long its been haha I forgot about it. :chair:
 
if you make one for soldier ill be using it because those two were nicely done! keep it up
 
if you make one for soldier ill be using it because those two were nicely done! keep it up

thats the most likely the next one I will do. probably using the soldiers "L" finger taunt or 21 gun salute ^^
 
Make me a red soldier eating a green cupcake on a toilet and I'll donate you all my casino cash.

LOL I'll try (would be easier if I had gmod =p). also, im a noob when it comes to casino cash.. and dunno what it is used for >.> XD
 
LOL I'll try (would be easier if I had gmod =p). also, im a noob when it comes to casino cash.. and dunno what it is used for >.> XD

You can buy planets with it. It's the greatest thing since sliced FriskyDingo.
 
ok... Here is one soldier sig that I just made out of boredom... but I dont really like it haha

soldiersig.jpg


*edit* I get the illusion the red soldier is popping out of the sig rofl
 
Last edited:
ok... Here is one soldier sig that I just made out of boredom... but I dont really like it haha

soldiersig.jpg


*edit* I get the illusion the red soldier is popping out of the sig rofl

Try making the soldier pop out of the sig (like make his head come out of the top), and put a transparent background around it. Would be amazing.
 
I'm not a huge fan of the Heavy sig, I'll be honest. The solid red background is just a little bland. I do like the Engineer one.

I'd be a bigger fan of the Soldier one if only the Ace of Spades card was present, and, like FreakingHell said; if the Soldier's helmet was visible over the top.
 
the only issue with making his helmet 100% visible is.. that after the point where its at... its cutoff XD

Also, im not sure how to save an image with invisible background that isnt in .psd (I mean file type) usually they get forced black,grey, or white
 
Last edited:
Zer?™;1236155 said:
Nice work. If you need character poses from gmod I'll be happy to help.

Thanks =D I'll let you know if I do hehe. Here is an updated version of the soldier sig.. any better?
I Had to get a pic of the helmet and cut it out then do all kinda of stuff to make it look like it belonged ='(

soldierpopsig.png


Popout style2 (with only ace of ace as suggested)

soldierpopsig2.png
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top