So I made a couple TF2 sigs...

Sniper is done! :P... Didnt really know what to do with this one.. but in my eyes it seems better than the heavy.

snipersig.png
 
Simple pyro sig... thinking of using a black background instead of a clear one... no border for this sig (at least for now cause im lazy/sleepy lol.
pyrosig.png


Most likely will make it smaller as well
 
can you make a soldier sig with the soldier looking into the barrel of his direct hit with TheHulk written in green on the barrel...if you do it and it looks good ill send you 50,000 casino cash
 
can you make a soldier sig with the soldier looking into the barrel of his direct hit with TheHulk written in green on the barrel...if you do it and it looks good ill send you 50,000 casino cash

I dont have garry's mod so I doubt I can do that hehe, I can try though
 
well from what ive seen...(i like what ive seen) lol..im sure you can do it! i have faith!
 
Make me a red soldier eating a green cupcake on a toilet and I'll donate you all my casino cash.

i might be able to do that for ya... ;)

was planning on reinstalling softimage and 3ds max, maybe ill give it a go some time...

will pm you if i actually get to work on it :)
 
Introducing!...... The Spy sig!!! (Lol sorry I had a strong urge to make it funny and I cant stop laughing :P) P.S I may work on some special request sigs that have already been posted here once I have one basic sig for each class done.

spysig.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top