FBG Supporter Status

Zoomer

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
916
If you have become an FBG Supporter on finalbattleground.com please pm me on the forums with your fbg profile name!

We have a way of thanking all of you who have helped out eGO!

If you haven't already thought about buying it, you may want to reconsider. It doesn't cost a whole lot of money, and one of the main benefits is 300% more plinks for every kill!
 
I think it's about $5 per month?

If it is, then I'll definitely contribute :)
 
I bought it for a year with my B-Day money :) ( im 14 now ) It cost about ?40
Gonna get it next year aswell.

i did it 3 days after my B-Day so when i get my money i will do i when i have about 4 hours left.
( buy it again )
 

Latest posts

Back
Top