Colmar Stress Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

KILLERxDEBO

Active Member
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
307
stress-test.jpg


Monday @ 8:00 p.m eastern we would like to run a stress test on the new colmar server (ip: 208.43.76.158), we need a full server (32 players) making as much havoc as possible so come out meet your fellow members and help us stress test the server.
 
Last edited:
See you there, I am stressed and will happily share :facewall: joking ;) This will be enjoyable :P
 
Who was stressed out more, me or the server?

I played during the stress test and boy was I stressed. No, I mean the server was stressed. In fact it kicked me off at least 8 times so I guess it was more stressed than me. Oh well, it was fun anyway. :P
 
I played during the stress test and boy was I stressed. No, I mean the server was stressed. In fact it kicked me off at least 8 times so I guess it was more stressed than me. Oh well, it was fun anyway. :P

The server is actually an advanced one. It purposefully kicks people it hates...

The problem is it hates just about everybody....
 
What are the findings of the Stress test and what are the chances of keeping Colmar running if it isn't populated?
 
I agree with hero93, there is nobody on this server. Maybe another scheduled stress test event ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top