down

I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
1,907
Some day's I feel very down (probably an age thing) but after a while playing with my EGO friend's I feel on top of the world, they say laughter is better than medicine and they are right. I have a good laugh and a chat, my wife thinks I am loosing it when I am laughing so much, but she can see the funny side as well.
Thank's guys I have never had so much fun as when I play with you on EGO.:)
 
Mr.Fairwether -

You are a blast to play with and I always enjoy raiding the sewers with you and Gumba! It makes my day when I can have fun with friends but even more when I can make someone else's day.

I wish you the best and all of eGO for that matter, as we move on and grow and develop as a community. Your a good friend and player and admin. I hope you'll be with us for many more years as we expand.

_Best wishes and thank you's

_Matthew "FeatherFoot07" Calloway
 
Thanks man you are as much fun as you said about us. Like the other day i had a huge headache so i logged on to DoD and in 10 mins my headache went away you guys here at eGO are amazing and awesome!
 
He probably laughs the most when someone blows up for no apparent reason or when he blows himself up....that always makes me laugh....im still waiting for the day when i accidently shovel myself
 
Hey London, I bet if you ran on the streets in Kalt you could run past half the opposite team and no one would stop you. They wouldn't know what to do if you weren't in the sewers. It would be like that Band of Brothers episode where that Spears guy ran past all the Germans and they had no clue what to do cause they were trying to figure out what was going on.
 
I think i do the same thing as you. When im really down and even eGO dosent work i just watch the Karate Kid, i dont know why but that movie cheers me up.
 
Back
Top