Why you should come to jail night

Jimmy Kudo

EGO Addict
Joined
Sep 25, 2009
Messages
1,295
Jimmeh here with and advertisement on jail night


The main reason cause WE PLAY OUR OLD MAPS!!!!!
Ahh, i miss you luxury.
ba_jail_luxury_v3_20000.jpg

ba_jail_luxury_v3_20001.jpg

ba_jail_luxury_v3_20002.jpg

ba_jail_luxury_v3_20007.jpg

Very lazy cts!!!!!
ba_jail_luxury_v3_20008.jpg

And banned games that kill us all!!!
ba_jail_devs_v1a3b0009.jpg




There is also
  • Fun things
  • eGO ppl only
  • being frozen,slapped,slayed, etc.
  • and MORE OLD MAPS!!!
[/LIST]
 
lol i owned :P But Legend shot me instantly :(. it was lots of fun
P.S LUXURY>JAIL MAPS, Its soo good there jail is too weak to hold the powaaa!!!!
 
I really wanna join jail night, but its on mondays i think and like 2:00 am in my country..and I got school :( .. one beautiful day, i join <3
 
Is that the OLD OLD OLD Luxury? I miss the old old old old old old old old maps :(
 
Luxury 4 lyfe, I remember my first ever sharks and minnows game in that pool. Odd that I actually do.

Come to Jail, get knifed by me kami and jackal! Or wardened by me kami and jackal!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top