Zombie Mod Server

Dr.Ricwulf

Poster
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
119
I know that it has been moved, but what I want to know is that if eGO still owns the old one, because I was think we should have a whole server for zombie escapes. This would bring HEAPS of eGO's into the server, because I know that is the only reason why many went to Zombie Mod server before it got rid of them.
 
Are you talking about zombie maps where instead of ct's camping they have to run somewhere, kind of like Atix? I enjoy these maps but after a few rounds it gets a little boring, just my opinion though.
 
Are you talking about zombie maps where instead of ct's camping they have to run somewhere, kind of like Atix? I enjoy these maps but after a few rounds it gets a little boring, just my opinion though.

If you ever play on one of the Zombie Mod events we have each Tuesday Night, we mostly play Zombie Escape.
 
The zombie event is just ZE maps and no i don't think we own the old servers now and the reason the ZE maps were taken off were the fact that only two of them were ever played and got very boring -.-
 
I know that only 2 of them were played, but if we did a larger number of them in a rotation similar to that of jail, I think it would work. But, if we don't have them, we don't have them. Just wanted to check and give an idea.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top