I want the allied knife to be a stick and the german shovel to be a peace of Sasuage with saur kraut hanging from it. and i dont like the German KAR98 to bright
Well... I can get to work on some of these but it will take a a while to redo models. Now the Kar98 I can definitely darken the wood and get it to you.
PM with your email or Xfire so I can send you the file and instructions if you need it.
Edit: I am going to work on some of the models. The arcanite reaper is hardcore... that looks tough plus it would look awkward ingame when people are ingame. The battlehammer I will try also.
PS: The Arcanite Reaper might be better as Axis cause the Allies thing is designed for punching... while Axis is already ready for swing of a large weapon like a spade.