Favorite CSS Moment?

LaUgHiNgStOcK

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
3,263
Hey all,

So I was just curious, what is your favorite CSS moment? And why that?

For me it's gotta be the first time i got 5 knife kills in one round. The fact that i got ALL of them while i was blind is still one of the funniest things to this day of my entire CSS career (however short it may be).

What's your story?
 
Well I've only played CS:S a few times, hence why most of you probably don't know me, I was just browsing the forums (all divisions) because I am insanely bored right now. Anyway, the second day I ever played it I ended up killing 5 enemies on a server with 20 people with a single frag grenade, it was epic, and insanely lucky.
 
i don't even know why.
I just found this hilarious.
We were playing highschool and i said.
Runescape Owns.
Then out of nowhere Ill Legend goes runescape is a pathetic excuse for a game.
and i lol'd so hard.
 
Tonight was probably my favorite CSS moment me and caffeinelol were on Dust2 and we probably said PIAW a thousand times....
 
Just now, giving a slightly innapropriate monologue on the advantages of a plane that "flies both ways". No, that is not innuendo, that is actually what it was about.
 
i don't even know why.
I just found this hilarious.
We were playing highschool and i said.
Runescape Owns.
Then out of nowhere Ill Legend goes runescape is a pathetic excuse for a game.
and i lol'd so hard.

yeah, we had a great one, but I remembered, it wasn't Ill Legend :P
My best moment was when I got a pistol when I was a T in Jail :P I killed warden!!! :)
 
My favorite moment is dominating a clan match in April 2001. The other clan was talking smack for about 6 weeks leading up to the match. This prompted us to scheme more than usual and practice those strategies quite a bit. We went 19-1 on de_cbble and 17-3 on the beta version of cs_office (not the one in use today). When team coordination and strategy works, it is epic.

I guess that was CS 1.1 and not CSS, still my favorite moment though.
 
I can't really pick a over all favorite...

But one of my top favorite moments was in Jail-Break, I was the last T, but I was rebelling.. so no LR is headed my way... and I said in chat that I was stuck in vents by the pool(which I wasn't, I was positioned right outside the vents on the other side...waiting with a M4.)

The remaining 4 CTs believed what I said.
They said, we'll get you out.

I killed em all in a straight line with my M4 whilst listening to the screaming mic spam of doom!

I should have recorded that! XD
 
happened last week i think. i got 12+ kills in one death in deathmatch server. you may say thats nothing but its a 64 slot deathmatch server and every corner you get killed so its really hard to get that many kills. i felt really pro :P
 
Last edited:
whilst on Inferno, I was the last CT and my good buddy Transparent was the last T. He was trying to knife me and i was shooting back (i missed all my shots). So he was chasing me down with his knife and we fell into the crawl space. I got out and Transparent was stuck. I pulled out my nade and he got stuck from the nade. It then blew up killing me and then him. Most epic nade ever.
P.S. Transparent save ma body!
 
Getting 6 kills from a suicide nade.
(pull the pin and run at the enemy, nade will drop when you die)
Twas a day to be remembered, only made sweeter by the fact i was a T.
 
Getting 6 kills from a suicide nade.
(pull the pin and run at the enemy, nade will drop when you die)
Twas a day to be remembered, only made sweeter by the fact i was a T.

haha, the other day i managed to get a group of 10 Ts in office to suicide nade rush garage and we killed around 6 or 7 CTs doin it, haha.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top